Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Enough already!!!

Still feeling like dog doo with my freshers' plague. I'm sure it has something to do with me feeling slightly better, then deciding it would be a good idea to go out with friends for drinks and smoking a few too many ciggies. I refuse, however, to be ill this weekend for the Halloween celebrations. I'm still getting my costume together, and I'm super excited about it. What's everyone going as?
Not much knitting has been going on, I have however, wound up all of that merino... I then wound four singles together to bulk it all up and make it knittable, and will (I promise) start on that jumper soon. I also have reclaimed some wool from a jumper that I used to love, but now is waaay too big, so I think I will make a similar, but smaller jumper out of it. Aside from that, there is nothing exciting going on.
PS - has anyone else seen this ?!?! Oh, Anthropologie, you are the clueless friend we only tolerate because she is so good looking. You would think this would be a bad business move for a company that deals heavily in customers' knitting naivete.

added 28/10 - I'm getting comment spammed like nobody's business, so unfortunately I'm going to have to tuen on verification for the comments. This is why we can't have nice things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

'Ciggies'?
Somewhere Uncle Sam is crying...

1/11/05 20:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home