Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'm sorry!!!

Okay, I'm not dead, I'm just dead busy. Work has gotten crazy (as have I after a few nights of staying in the lab until, oh, say 3am), and I'm still househunting, plus Christmas shopping and Christmas preparation, I'm about to go loopy. As you can imagine, that doesn't leave a lot of knitting time, so there's not even much to show you. So, I will give a proper update soon, but in the meantime, go see The Chronicles Of Narnia. Seriously. I'm sure Disney really need that money.

3 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Hello? hello? hello?
Echo echo echo

13/1/06 15:50  
Blogger Mary deB said...

I've tagged you for a meme, just to see if that would rouse you.

17/1/06 09:54  
Anonymous LaDonna said...

If anyone is still reading this, I don't have a computer anymore, and I lost my password for my blogger account, and I'm having a hard time getting them to send it to me. So, I might be on hiatus for a while, but I promise I will eventually be back. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year!!
xoxo,LaD

18/1/06 21:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home